Colten Mortgage has a solution to help you reach your goals, no matter what stage you’re in. Our Loan Officers are always available to help you determine the best possible solution for your needs now, and in the future. Some of our specialties include:
- Purchase & Refinance
- First Time Home Buyers
- New Construction Loans
- Home Improvement & Rehab Loans
- Second Homes & Investment Properties
- Single Family & Multi Unit Condos
WHY Colten Mortgage?
We take pride in exceeding expectations by delivering white-glove customer service to each and every client. Don’t take our word for it, check out our reviews on Google and Facebook!
We are dedicated to making sure our clients feel heard, know their options, and understand every step of the loan process.
Our Loan Officers are always available to answer your questions, and happy to meet in person if it’s more comfortable.
We deliver a seamless experience to our clients, realtors, and builder partners with all loan processing and underwriting performed in-house. So when you have a question, we have an answer.
GET YOUR FREE MORTGAGE CHECKUP
Call us today to schedule a FREE mortgage. It may be time to re-evaluate your mortgage for a better tomorrow.
- Eliminate mortgage insurance (PMI)
- Refinance before Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) resets and increases your monthly payments
- Use home equity to pay for a remodel, make an important purchase, get cash out, pay down or consolidate credit card debt
- Discuss options to invest in a second home, vacation property, or rental property
Why: We believe in everything we do. We are devoted to making a difference in our client’s lives while applying a human touch.
How: We empower and inspire our employees, simplify processes, and think about home ownership differently.
What: We deliver a painless mortgage experience.
We’re a full-service mortgage lender, with in-house underwriting. We control all of our own funding therefore eliminating several common funding issues and delays.
Total Financial Analysis (TFA)
When you fill out a loan application with Colten Mortgage, one of our loan officers will gather some basic numbers, and give you your Total Financial Analysis.
We Have a Human Touch
From the beginning of application to the final closing we have an open line of communication. We stay in touch with borrowers through personal phone calls and emails informing them of their loan status. You will always receive information from a real person at Colten Mortgage.
Colten Mortgage Process
Step 1: Application
- Borrower completes a loan application online or in person.
Step 2: Processing
- Colten Mortgage informs the borrowers on their pre-qualification status and provides a Total Cost Analysis for the loan.
- With pre-approval, a loan is set up in Colten’s all-in-one loan management system.
Step 3: Closing
- Rate is locked-in and underwriting is completed.
- Home closing is scheduled & funded.
- Borrowers are informed of loan milestones throughout the process of the loan, from start to finish.